Royel Security Ltd wishes to ensure their employees that we minimize any negative impact our operations could potentially have on the environment.
Accordingly, our policy is to:
- Always strive to better our performance regarding environmental issues and use the
best environmental management practices as part of our business operations.
- Try to minimize our use of resources and to attempt to efficiently use those resources
that we must consume.
- Attempt to reduce our carbon footprint to comply with our targeted objectives.
- Responsibly apply the principles of waste reduction, waste reuse and waste recycling
as per our waste management practices.
- Try to prevent pollution at our premises and work sites.
- Take environmental issues and energy performance into account in facility purchases,
design, refurbishment and management.
- Take environmental issues, including climate change, into account when buying
services and goods.
- Obey all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
The company monitors progress on these goals, seeks feedback from employees and customers on these issues, and informs employees about the importance of environmental issues. We work with our employees, service partners, landlords and their agents and customers to improve our performance on environmental issues. We take sustainability and other environmental issues into account when providing security services.